Saturday, January 27, 2007

Farewell to Rev. Jeannie Part II Come to the Islands, Mon Part IV

Here are some more pictures from the great party. West Palm Beach TV News Anchor and St. Mark's member, John Favole and lovely wife Shannon, wife both dressed in white below seemed to be having a great time talking with Steve Whitney, our organist, and Maryly in the pretty blue dress. I love Maryle. I owe a debt of gratitude to her. It was Maryle, a retired scientist and President of Polk County Community College who found me better medical care. Maryle referred me to my neurologist, Dr. Brodie and away from Dr. Grumpy (TIC)! The Duke and Duchess with daughter Jennifer and hubby Ian are below as well as a great picture of Deacon Bob and friend, Keith Duke getting more food and immediately below the steel drummer.

No comments: