Thursday, October 18, 2007

Trip to Houston Part 2

While in Houston, I went to the British Isles store to pick up a few things.
Here are some pictures of other places Ivisited as well. I had heard about Central Market because Larry had visited the one in Dallas last year. It's the biggest darn grocery store I've ever been in. I was happy that they had Jones Soda which is my favorite. No fructose corn syrup; just natural cane sugar.
My favorite store when I lived in Houston was The Container Store. I took advantage of the opportunity to pick up some things I haven't been able to find in West Palm Beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our Central Market in Austin is smaller than Whole Foods (more like Whole Paycheck) and though it's pretty big I love being able to find what I want. It is a little oasis of civility. Wherever I move to next I'll miss having a Central Market nearby.