Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Aquafina Fuss

I don't understand all of the fuss about Aquafina and it's being tap water instead of from some mountain stream or idyllic spring.
Yes, it's tap water, but it's not like turning on your facet at home and getting a glass of water. Most bottled water which comes from the tap goes through a purifying process which makes it taste a heck of alot better than many municipal water companies provide. The water in West Palm Beach is just plain nasty tasting and Aquafina is a big improvement.
But when it comes to a cut above purified bottled water, my favorite is Poland Spring which comes from Poland Springs and other springs in Maine. It's a few pennies more than Aquafina, but no matter which one you prefer, if you find yourself visiting West Palm Beach, you might want to consider getting some bottled water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too have heard several "news" stories the past couple of weeks saying that bottled water and tap water are nearly identical but I'm not buying. Tap water is gross.

I don't buy the little bottles though. I do have a conscience.

Lindy