Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hurricane Shutters In!

This morning's ipod playlist: St. Matthew's Episcopal Church Choir, Goffstown,N.H. At 7:15 yesterday morning, the hurricane installation company arrived. We FINALLY have hurricane shutters. This week I've had my good days and my bad days. The Aricept can really do a number on how I feel which is often a feeling of being worn out,exhausted and not enough energy to do much of anything. I designed a couple of tee shirts this week and made some buttons. Work was exhausting this week. Besides being hectice, it's stressful writing everything down I need to remember, losing what I wrote the reminder's down on and trying to keep track of everything. And if I could just leave for work without having to come back to get something I've left behind, that would be great. Yeah, yeah...I know about the importance of keeping things in the same place so I won't lose them. Problem is, between the time I pick the item up and go out the door, I've put it back down again. Now, where did I put those keys? I know I put my beepr on, but what did I do with it? Maddening. Signing off for now. Gordon

No comments: