Tuesday, March 21, 2006

21 March, 2006 Tangles and Plaques: Taking a Break!

This morning's CD:"Chorus of Voices: Powerful Inspirational Choral Classics" Available on British Airways, the world's favorite airline. Picture Above: The Duke and Duchess of course! I took a break from Alzheimer's research over the weekend. For right now I know everything I want to know about tangles, plaques, neurons, dendrites and statistics. Saturday night we went out to eat and to a movie with the Duke and Duchess, our dear friends. The movie was "Mrs. Henderson Presents." It was excellent. But then EVERYTHING Dame Judy Dench has ever been in has been excellent." I was actually feeling under the weather with GI upset for about a week. I hope it's not a medication side effect. I've got my fingers crossed as it seems to be improved over the past 24 hours. But for right now I'm taking a temporary break from learning about medical stuff and thinking about fun things to do. I've been missing Texas and England lately. I'll get something going as far as a trip goes. Meanwhile, I still have to earn a living and better sign off for now and get ready for work. Gordon

No comments: